The college of Social Work Jalgaon (Maharashtra) is well recognized social work educational institute in the north Maharashtra region. Late. Hon’ble Loksevak Madhukarao Chaudhari Ex. Speaker Maharashtra Legislative assembly has established an organization named as “Dhanaji Nana Chaudhari Vidya Prabodhini” in 1994. This organization is parent body of College of social work Jalgaon. College of Social Work, Jalgaon was established in 1996.
The history of establishment of this organization in the name of Great Freedom Fighter Dhanaji Nana Chaudhari , who is inspired by “SARODAYA MOVEMENT”. Late Dhanaji Nana was an ex. Police Officer in British Government, who resigned from his post and joined the Indian freedom movement with Mahatma Gandhiji. He was also the Organizer for the first Rural convention of Congress party at Faijpur town in year of 1936. Today Dhanaji Nana Chudhari Vidya Prabodhini is Popular in this region for its Quality Education.
The College of social work Jalgaon is the leading institute for quality, research and excellence with a valuable guidance from Honorable Ex. MLA. Shrish Dada Chudhari, he is pressent precident of DNCVP. This college of social work has an affiliation with North Maharashtra University Jalgaon. The various UG/PG program in social work stream are running in the institute.
- To impart quality education to the students.
- To enrich the mental and physical faculties of the students.
- To create a conducive atmosphere for i.c.t. (info.com. Technology) based teaching -learning process.
- To inculate awareness amongst student about socio-economic &cultural issues.
- To nurture innovativeness amongst students so as to transform them into "budding researchers" in the socio-cultural fields.
- To imbibe global competencies amongst the student for meeting out challenges in their lives.
- To promote scientific temperament amongst all the stakeholder of higher education.
- To promote students faith in democratic values.
- To make students aware of the distinctive feature of the Indian culture -unity in diversity.
- To pursue the goal of transforming the students into considerate social workers.